Employment and Labor Law

introduction about temporary residence card and permanent residence cards

Temporary residence card Foreigners with a work permit valid for one year or more, can be granted temporary residence cards (TRC). A TRC is issued by the immigration agency under the Ministry of Public Security, and is valid for one to five years depending on the type of visa. TRC holders can enter and exit […]

Work permit procedures and requirements

Work permit procedures and requirements A work permit is required for working in Vietnam for more than three months. This should be done at least 15 days in advance by the employer with the Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs (MoLISA) before the foreign worker starts working. The processing time for a work permit […]