Procedures for establishing a representative office in Vietnam
1. Are you wondering about the procedures for establishing a representative office in Vietnam ?
With many years of consulting experience for domestic and foreign customers. We are proud to be the leading unit providing license application service, consulting on procedures for establishing representative offices of foreign companies in Vietnam. To help customers open the representative offices of foreign companies in Vietnam: “ Faster – More professional – More efftive”, L.A.V.N would like to guide our customers with specific contents, thereby providing an overview for customers abount the procedures for setting up an representative office in Vietnam
2. Documents required for a license to establish a foreign company representative office
There are many documents, complicated legal documents when performing this procedures and you bored to find out. To help you reduce the time, we will briefly introduce you to some necessary documents when opening a representative office in Vietnam:
– A copy of the parent company’s operating license that has been in operation for more than 1 year (consular legalization, notarized translation within 3 months);
– Audited financial statements of the Parent Company in the latest fiscal year (consular legalized, notarized translation within 03 months);
– Copy of the charter of the parent company (consular legalized, certified translation within 03 months);
– Copy of passport or identity card or citizen identity card (if Vietnamese) or copy of passport (if foreign) of the Head of Representative Office;
– Copy of Business Registration Certificate or equivalent document of foreign trader;
– Documents of foreign trader appointing / appointing the head of Representative Office;
– Documents about the location where the Representative Office is to be located
3. Legal provisions related to obtaining a representative office establishment license in Vietnam.
We would like to introdure to our customers some legal provisions regarding the procedure of opening a representative office in Vietnam so that you can know and be aware of it.
LAW COMMERCIAL 2005
DECREE No.07/2016/ND-CP DETAILED REGULATIONS ON ESTABLISHMENT OF REPRESENTATIVE OFFICES OR BRANCHES OF FOREIGN TRADERS IN VIETNAM UNDER LAWS ON COMMERCE
4. Time to implement procedures for setting up a representative office in Vietnam
The procedures for establishing a representative office in Vietnam will be completed by L.A.V.N since customers provide sufficient and valid documents as required. We are committed to giving you most satisfaction.
Please contract us if you have any question about the procedures for establishing a representative office in Vietnam!
LAVN LAW FIRM
HCMC: 49 Le Quoc Hung Street, Ward 12, District 4
Ha Noi: Room 302 – 94 Khuat Duy Tien Street, Nhan Chinh Ward, Thanh Xuan District
Tel: (028) 6261 6569 | Fax: 028 6261 6639
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.lavn.com.vn